All items rigorously tested. Any additional photos and videos upper request. You will get exactly that you see. More information at the description below.
📦 FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (tracking include)
- USA/AU/CANADA 2-4 weeks
- EU 1-2 weeks
- Other countries individually
💶 499,00 €
By making a purchase you agree to all terms and conditions.
For non EU customers: TAX/VAT, customs and etc not included. You must pay your own fees and taxes upon receipt if it applicable.
A black legend from Japan, the Olympus OM-2, complete with the G. Zuiko Auto-S 50/1.4 as well as a Vivitar UV-HAZE filter and a beautiful case. Komura telemore95 II 7-K-M-C for OM as a gift to the future owner.
Includes: leather case, protective glass, lens cap. Teleconverter with two covers as a gift. Tested with film. Photos attached to the ad.
Two frames were shot on this particular set and kodak colorplus 200 film
🏆 Body age rating: 4/5
🏆 Age-appropriate lens rating: 5/5
– Produced by 🇯 Japan, produced from 1975 to 1978
– Olympus OM mount
– Frame size 24 × 36 mm
– TTL exposure mode, auto mode.
– Electromechanical focal plane shutter.
– Shutter speed 1 to 1/1000 sec, B mode
– Series shooting at 2.5 or 5 fps, depending on the drive.
– The X-sync flash is 1/60 c.
– Dimensions 136 × 83 × 50 mm
– Weight 520 g
We make a video proof of all the features and appearance of each item just before we ship it. That’s why we don’t accept returns, but are willing to solve any problem you may encounter.